Indian Education Society has always been a leading educational institution with a rising graph of progress in education and student's excellence stressing upon values and quality education IES Kindergarten at Ash Lane ( Babarekar Marg ), was started on the 13th of June 1977.
The working of KG was very much liked by all which resulted in the gradual growth of classes to five divisions of Junior and Senior KG and a division of Mini KG , also three classes of Marathi Medium : chotha Shishu , Motha Shishu & Balwarg.
As everyone knows experience makes everyone perfect, so did our KG . It became one of the Best Kindergarten in Dadar( West ). IES Ash Lane KG has always believed in imparting quality education to Tiny-Tots and co-operation of parents . Parents too believe in our way of nurturing students. Currently to bring down student- teacher ratio we are restricting the number of Students strengthin every class. Surely under the able guidance of the Headmistress Smt. Geetanjali Yeshwant Desai IES Kindergarten Ash Lane , will achieve great success.
To become a role model for other KG in the vicinity by bringing about changes as required by the modern society in the following way:
• Organising programmes of excellence.
• A dedicated team of Management, Head, Teaching & Non-teaching Staff.
• Whole hearted involvement of parents & their unbiased feedback about various activities.
To develop, nurture and to boost their confidence by developing their language skills.
• Giving way to their talents.
• To develop their self esteem.
• To make them more adaptable & self reliant.
• To induce a necessary dose of "Feel Good Factor", all round abilities in tiny tots for a smooth transition to the primary section
1.It should be a home away from home.
• Bright and vibrant classrooms.
• Cozy environment.
• Piped music.
• Safe and pleasurable activities.
2. To adopt new education policies and new methods periodically.
3. To instill discipline, civic sense & give opportunities to interact in social settings.
|Shri. Arvind B. Vaidya||President|
|Shri. Manohar D. Lotlikar||Vice - President & Chief Executive Officer|
|Shri. R.M. Donde||Vice - President|
|Smt. Achala Joshi||Trustee|
|Shri. Satish M. Lotlikar||Trustee|
|Shri. Satish R. Nayak||Trustee|
|Shri. Amol Dhamdhere||Hon. Secretary|
|Prof. V.K. Sinha||Governing Council Member|
|Smt. Meenal Mohadikar||Governing Council Member|
|Shri. Suhas Rege||Governing Council Member|
|Shri. Shaunak Satpute||Governing Council Member|
|Shri. Gajanan Samant||Governing Council Member|
|Shri. Sagar Arun Sule||Governing Council Member|
|Shri. Shailendra Waman Gharse||Governing Council Member|
|Dr. Rajeev Sudhakar Joshi||Governing Council Member|
|Smt. Geetanjali Desai||Head's Representative|
|Smt. M.A. Birajdar||Asst. Head's Representative|
|Smt. Vaishali More||Teacher's Representative|
|Smt. Rajani Mhaisalkar||Teacher's Representative|